Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The miseducation of Luis

Me: What do you think of bisexuals?
Luis: Bisexuals are fun

while waiting for julieta venegas to perform at central park, a friend sitting next to luis and me brought her amiga, who brought her friend, a book.
Luis: Why is she reading?
Me: She's a law student, they're hardcore nerds

Hours later
Me: She's still reading

Seeing an available cab a block away, Me bolted to get the cab. As I got close to the cab, someone got into the car. Naturally, I pumped my fist in the air and cursed, without stopping. Luckily, another free cab was behind the first one.
Luis (once inside the cab): Why did you hit the cab with your fist?
Me: What? I pumped my fist in the air!
Luis: Oh, its funnier if we say you hit the cab.

Me: (mumbling something about a band while on the rooftop of studio b)
Jo-Cee: What?
Me: I'm not going to repeat what I just said

Luis to Me: You're the dominant female
Me: How?! I'm NEVER the dominant female!

Me: (answer phone with groggy voice)
Luis: Are you horizontal still?

No comments: