Sunday, June 1, 2008

Da Upcoming Films

Nouveu Blair Witch? Yeah, I always associate scary films set in the forest with Blair Witch. Damn project:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony/baghead/trailer/

Toni Collette in a new film? Delish! Brill! Swell...ing of the vlips. Seriously, the movie has a LOT goings on.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/warner_independent_pictures/towelhead/trailer/

Burn After Reading filmed in NYC (yes, Brad Pitt was just blocks away from me last fall while shooting the film). How does he eternally look youthful? I can tell he's aging quite rapidly -thanks to fatherhood among other do-gooder roles he has take on of late. The trailer is on the apple website. I'm too lazy to copy and paste the link.

Oh, and whatever films involve Colin Firth (Mamma Mia! & Then She Found Me) of course appeal to my het side.

But the film I'm most excited about watching? The Fall. Why do I like kids with accents? My ESL bias, I guerss.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thefall/trailer/

No comments: